THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOMENTS THAT CANONIZED A COUPLE WITHOUT EITHER ONE OF THEM REALIZING THE OTHER IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THEM. LIKE EDWARD FLIPS OUT AND ROLLS OFF THE TABLE BECAUSE HE HAD BLOCKED OUT HAWKEYE POINTING OUT HE’S IN LOVE WITH WINRY (BECAUSE SHE RELATES TO HIS DESIRE TO PROTECT HER) AND WINRY IS LIKE “WHY AM I IN LOVE WITH THIS WEIRDO?”
“DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?”
There were people trying to claim Edward/Winry wasn’t canon after this point in fandom (back when the manga was still coming out) and I laughed at them because THIS scene had happened and that’s about as canon as you can get.
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
The Best Of : Josh Nichols
Done by John Anderton.
adventures with 5-year-old Roy Mustang and his sitter, Riza Hawkeye